Just because you have a dog doesn’t mean you have to stay home all the time. If you plan ahead and a little bit of care, it’s easy and fun to travel with your dog.
Here are some tips to make travel easier for you and your pet:
1. Get your cane used to ride in your car by taking him on short trips.
Go to fun places like the dog park, through the fast food unit, or to visit friends. You want him to think that fun car trips are busy. You don’t want your dog to think that all car trips end up in the vets office.
2. If your dog tends to get car sick, don’t feed him.
Having your dog travel on an empty stomach helps prevent any car sickness.
3. Bring plenty of water and a long dish of water.
You will need to dare your barrel periodic drinks of water when you stop for a rest period. It will be easier to get your dog to drink water if it is. Water in places often smells or tastes differently, and your dog may not decide to drink it.
4. Make sure you pack your dog food, treats, bed favorite, toys, and leash.
5. If your dog uses a crate, which carry long too.
If you don’t have a large vehicle, you can buy the crate that folds. When you arrive at your destination, you can together to put your cane in his crate while you go somewhere WHAT CAN YOU? Bring Him.
6. How should your traveling cane drive?
Some dogs come and sit or lay on the seat, so bring a blanket to protect the upholstery. Other dogs need to be kept in a crate in your car. Make sure the crate cant slide around and scare the dog while youre driving. Also you can buy cane belts to keep your cane safe while sitting In The Car.
7. Make a stop EVERY few hours to walk your cane and give it some water.
Some dogs are scared by the noisy trucks driving aside, so try a walk in a quiet area.Be a good citizen and bring the plastic bags together to take the mess.
8. If your dog is anxious to stay in a strange hotel or home at his destination, he can’t eat or drink.
You don’t want him to get dehydrated, so be sure to get him one drink at least. You can combine the broth, chicken or gravy in dog water . that usually he get to the right turn up or can combine chicken broth or gravy in the food too.
The first trip will be the hardest, your perch will not realize they are coming back. it should be child’s play with your dog.