When it comes to pristine beaches, Bagan Lalang stands out as a hidden gem in the South-West of Selangor state, nestled under the Sepang province. This coastal paradise is renowned for its stunning sunset vistas and the spacious, unspoiled sandy shore, making it an ideal destination for families and beach lovers alike. From picnics to barbecues, swimming during the evening tide, and captivating photo opportunities, Bagan Lalang offers it all.
But the excitement doesn’t end there. Bagan Lalang is on the cusp of a remarkable transformation, set to draw even more visitors by the year 2010, thanks to the upcoming Sepang Gold Coast palm tree resort.
Getting to Bagan Lalang
If you’re traveling from Dengkil, follow these simple steps to reach Bagan Lalang:
- Pass through Dengkil town until you reach a traffic light situated after the Petronas petrol station.
- Take a right turn and continue in the direction of Banting.
- Keep an eye out for the Morib Beach road sign once you’re in Banting town.
- As you embark on the path leading to Morib, you’ll soon find yourself cruising along the captivating west coast.
- Stay on this route, and you’ll arrive at Bagan Lalang, which is approximately 30 kilometers from Morib.
If you opt for this route, you’ll also pass by Morib Beach and Tanjung Sepat, enhancing your journey with picturesque sights along the way.
For those traveling via the Elite Highway or North-South Highway, the best route to Bagan Lalang is through Sepang town:
- When you reach Sepang town, follow the directions to Sungai Pelek.
- Bagan Lalang is a mere 20 to 30 minutes’ drive from Sungai Pelek town, making it easily accessible and well worth the journey.
Bagan Lalang beckons with its natural beauty and exciting future prospects, ensuring a memorable experience for every visitor. So pack your bags, hit the road, and prepare for a delightful escape to this coastal paradise.