Coimbatore is one of the most beautiful destinations in South India and is ideal for a vacation. The beautiful Tamil Nadu city is home to the centuries-old colorful Arulmigu Subramaniyaswami Temple (Marudhamalai Temple). Furthermore, the city is naturally blessed. The Siruvani and Vaidehi waterfalls are ideal for nature lovers. Let’s look at some of the most extraordinary attractions:
Statue of Adiyogi Shiva
This is one of India’s most popular Shiva statues, located in the lush green forest of the Velliangiri Mountains. This magnificent bust statue, which stands 112 feet tall, is made of 500 tonnes of steel. The Isha Yoga Centre is a part of the statue and stands 112 feet tall. The main goal of this statue was to promote yoga and meditation culture in the country.
The Velliangiri Mountains
This magnificent location is a trekker’s dream. It is regarded as one of the most difficult trekking regions in the area, providing adventure opportunities to those who seek them. These hills, located in the heart of the Western Ghats, are part of the Nilgiri Reserve.
Nehru Ladie’s Park
It is one of Coimbatore’s most popular green parks and is known for housing a large statue of Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. Furthermore, the area is known for its lush green parks and jogging area, where many women can be seen running, jogging, and meditating, which is why the park is specifically for women.
The Marudhamalai is a hilltop temple on the Western Ghats that offers breathtaking views of the surroundings. It is located at an elevation of 500 feet. The temple has a revitalizing and calming atmosphere. This Dravidian-style temple dedicated to Lord Murugan, also known as Kartikeya, is breathtaking.
Gedee Automobile Museum
This is the most exotic location for car and bike enthusiasts! The museum houses a large collection of vintage and modern cars and motorcycles brought in from countries such as the United States, England, and France, among others. There is an impressive international collection of automobiles that any car enthusiast would appreciate.
Places to visit in Shimla that are scenic
- Want to travel to New Zealand? Avoid These 10 Mistakes
- Seoul will be lit as a lantern festival returns
- Canadian Tourist Visa – How To Apply Online
- Top 5 Safest destinations to visit in 2022
- Six Canadian destinations to unwind and shake off stress
- MassArt Art work Museum ranked among the top 10 new attractions in the U.S.
- Discovering Coimbatore’s most exotic attractions
- The top 7 new tourist attractions around the world
- Morocco Travel Tips – Everything You Need to Know about Morocco
- Travel Tips For Consultants
- 33 Tips for Safe Travel
- Where is safe country to travel in Europe right now?